Many of our clients' projects have been honored for their innovation, execution, and positive impact on the surrounding community. Below are some of the accolades we have proudly received on our clients' behalf.
185th Street Station Subarea Plan and Planned Action Environmental Impact Statement
- 185th Street Light Rail Station Subarea Planning Process; Shoreline | 2016 Governor’s Smart Communities Award: Smart Vision Award-Comprehensive Planning
- 185th Street Station Subarea Plan and Planned Action Environmental Impact Statement; Shoreline | APA/PAW WA Best Practices Award for Comprehensive Planning/Development Regulations and the 2016 Livable Communities Award for Local Government Excellence for its Dedication to Visionary and Well-designed Transit-oriented Development.
Georgetown Festival Street
- Georgetown Festival Street; Seattle | 2016 WTS Puget Sound Chapter Innovative Transportation Solutions Award
Northeast Redevelopment Area Stormwater Facilities Planning and Design
- NERA Redevelopment Plan, Master Drainage Plan, and Infrastructure Improvements; Burien | 2016 ACEC WA Engineering Excellence Silver Award for Social, Economic, and Sustainable Design
Overlake Village Regional Facilities Plan and Implementation
- Overlake Village Regional Facilities Plan and Implementation; Redmond | 2016 ACEC WA Engineering Excellence Gold Award for Social, Economic, and Sustainable Design
- Overlake Village South Detention Vault | Washington Aggregates and Concrete Association 2016 Excellence in Concrete Awards - Category Public Infrastructure
NERA Redevelopment Project
- Northeast Redevelopment Area (NERA) Regional Infiltration Facilities and Miller Creek Enhancements 2015 | ACEC Washington Silver Award - Social, Economic, and Sustainable Design Considerations category
West Main Realignment
- West Main Realignment 2015 | ACEC Oregon, Oregon Honor Award
<< Awards Archive